Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Just changed the pic on the right. I liked the previous one - black & white, Gemma Ward in a white designer dress, holding a drink and cigarette and wearing this utterly wistful look that made me fall in love with the picture despite my anti-smoking ethics - but it's been there for so long and a change had to be made. I think I'll change 'Hook and Line' to another song too, it's a bit fierce and uh, sexy, for this picture from Romeo+Juliet.
I'm going to study socpsych soon - quiz tmr and I'm not sure whether it's counted or not but it's for the best right? - and then work on my commercial script for radio prod. You know what? No you don't so I will tell you :P I am going to finish my script today.
Usually I take three days to finish a radio script but I really want and need the free time. I need to work on the goddamned phonetics journal. I've just thought of one word I'll need to add: genre. People don't quite know it's a French word...
...But unfortunately it is. Ha! Too bad, so sad, accept it and get over it. Okay I'm being very melodramatic and emotional about this issue of phonetics and homework. Don't mind me, I just think it's time for the painters to come if you catch my drift.
Impromptu speech tomorrow, too! STRESSSSSSFULLLL. I hate it whenever I go up there with a speech all tailor-made in my mind, it just suddenly blanks out and I lose my thread.
socpsych time now.
xoxo
You know you love me
(well I love you too k)
i thought the world of you
12:47 PM
Me?
Kate/YQ
17 years young.
studying Mass Communications at Ngee Ann Poly.
CCHMS '07, PCPS '04
Rude. Pale. Sold out to the Apple syndrome.
Never able to resist shopping. Sorry.
Playlist:
Last Day of Magic
Hook and Line
URA fever
Tape Song
Dice